1. PictureSET downloadable, searchable communication supports that use pictures paired with words. PictureSET resources are created and updated by dedicated - professionals working with students in British Columbia.
2. Speaking of Speech.com is an interactive forum for speech/language pathologists and teachers to improve communication skills in our schools
4. do2Learn: visual tools serve as a bridge for communication
5. Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Google, Yahoo, and Flickr images
6. Design to Learn: tools and teaching strategies for children and adults with severe disabilities including the communication matrix, site gives idea for early commucators.
7. Visual Aids for Learning has created free downloadable visuals to help people learn everyday activities. The images are ideal for children, particularly those with learning difficulties.
8. free Interactive Visual timetables as well as overlays suitable for Boardmaker Activity Pad, FL4SH, Go Talk 4+, Scan4/4talk4, Smart 8 communicators, SuperTalker and Tech/8 communicators. Install required for PCs.
9. visual supports and sequences you can create and print using the real picture or drawn icons bank with a simple click.
Text to Speech:
Voice Reader: High quality speech output app which will read you text in a total of 21 languages and in 32 voices. Just copy paste.
IMtranslator: detect the language of the text, translate into voice, modify the speed, and even create an audio link to send a voiced message.
Acapela Group voice expert 25 years of experience, invents text-to- speech solutions to give your content a voice in up to 30 languages
Free text to speech options on a list form UDLtechtoolkit list, mostly for PC and in English
Programmed software sharing (use and modify to personalize for your student)
PASS (Product Application and Support Software):
* go to SET BC for additional device files, search under advance settings category Devices