Teacher & Parent resources for Learners
1. Positive Behaviour Supports for Children . The website for families, aides and schools which promote adaptive behaviour, while managing the challenging behaviours. Free with quick login account set up required to use.
2. Misunderstood minds: includes profiles, sections on Attention, Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. Interactive activities to give a sense of what it may be like to struggle with learning.
3. PictureSET downloadable, searchable behavioural visual supports. PictureSET resources are created and updated by dedicated - professionals working with students in British Columbia.
4. Supporting Positive Behaviour by Alberta Education. Click on image for resource from individual, classroom, to school-wide approach.
5. Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Resources Alberta Education and Albeta Children and Youth Services
6. The Alberta Professional Development Consortia (ARPDC) created a website is to provide a variety of accessible learning opportunities to support implementation of an inclusive learning environment.
7. The Technical Assistance Center on Social Emotional Intervention for Young Children (TACSEI) FREE applicable research based practices to improve the social-emotional outcomes for young children with, or at risk for, delays or disabilities .
8. Kidtools free downloadable software with behaviour support tools & templates for k- 12 student as well as teachers
1. Behaviour Charts: charts and resources of all kinds to track behaviour as well as academic goals for the student, teacher and parent
2. Behavioral Progress Monitoring Tools: chart presents information about behavioral progress monitoring tools. The four tabs, Psychometric Standards, Progress Monitoring Standards, Data-based Individualization Standards, and Usability
Social Stories and more