Interesting Interview Questions
- What is your first, last, middle and maiden name? Do you have any nicknames?
- What city were you born in?
- What is your ethnic background?
Pick 5 questions from the list below:
- Where did you grow up and what was it like there?
- Is there something you wish you could do over again?
- Is there anything that you always wanted to do but didn’t?
- What things couldn’t you live without?
- Tell me about a memorable moment in your life; a time you will never forget.
- What are some of the changes in our society that you have seen in your lifetime?
- What great historical events you have experienced in your lifetime?
- What is something that you are really proud of and why?
- When people look back at your life, how do you want to be remembered?
- In what ways was your life remarkable?
- In what ways was your life despicable?
- In what ways was your life admirable?
- What human qualities were most influential in shaping the way you lived and influenced his or her times?
- Which quality or trait proved most troubling and difficult?
- Which quality or trait was most beneficial?
- Did this person make any major mistakes or bad decisions? If so, what were they and how would you have chosen and acted differently if you had the chance to rewrite history?
- What advice would you give future generations
- Was there a personality trait that drove you to succeed or impeded your progress?
- What were some turning points in your life?
**Conclusion: What is the one most important thing you have contributed to the province of Alberta? (Why are you being recognized or why are you famous?)