- Who Did It? (using a police database students study clues and uncover the criminals)
Resources and Activities
- Cretaceous Crime Scene
- DNA Detective -solve the crime! Find out how DNA profiling can make sense of a crime scene and help I.D. a culprit from a list of suspects.
- Bones & The Badge- WebQuest become an expert forensic investigator
- Who Dunnit? A WebQuest where students learn how to be a crime solver by exploring the world of the forensic scientist
- Copse and Robbers -A body has been found. Use your wildlife detective skills to inspect the crime scene and find the clues to reveal the killer’s true identity.
- The Art of Crime Detection online investigation into how art functions in criminal cases. Exercises lead students through careful attention to clues as they attempt to identify the mystery suspect.
- Wonderville- Milk Mystery; It’s a dairy mystery that’s something to moo about. Joe’s farm is not producing enough milk. Your mission is to use science to help Joe solve the mystery of the missing milk.
- Wonderville - The Case of the Kidnapped Cat Fingerprinting activity