Resources Grades Seven to Twelve
1. Kids Help Phone: Counsellors are on standby 24/7 for your call, or you can ask your question online through an anonymous posting. A place to get informed, play a game, get counseling and express yourself for Junior and Senior high students
2. BlueWave mission was to increase awareness, encourage solutions, foster hope and end the stigma of mental illness.
3. WellCast explore the physical, mental and emotional paths to both the latest trends and long-standing practices of wellness—everything from the efficacy of the gratitude experiment to the learning how to relationships. Guides using short animated videos and journalling exercises that helps you apply what you've learned.
4. Weron2u.ca the world of Networking sites, IM, web cams, and so on - Government of Alberta has developed and maintains this website to help teens find helpful information about safe and responsible Internet usage
5. NetSmartz: There’s a lot to deal with on the Internet—cyberbullies, privacy settings, gossip, and even creeps. These resources can help you navigate the Internet while guarding your reputation.
6. Alberta Health Services Mental Health Fact sheets to promote additional pathways for resiliency: