Resources Grades One to Six
1. Bad Guy Patrol: Play fun games with Blockin’ Betty and the Bad Guy Patrol.
2. Netsmartz: This website has cool activities to help you learn how to stay safer on the Internet.
3. S-Team Heroes: Government of Alberta site—this one specifically designed for elementary school kids. Learn to stick up for yourself and others by making powerful choices. A helpful resource for those mentoring younger students.
4. Kids Help Phone: counselors are on standby 24/7 for your call, or you can ask your question online through an anonymous posting. A place to get informed, play a game, get counseling and express yourself for Elementary students
5. WellCast explore the physical, mental and emotional paths to both the latest trends and long-standing practices of wellness—everything from the stress to friendships. Guides using short animated videos and journaling exercises that helps apply what you've learned.
6. GoNoodle Helping kids channel their physical and emotional energy for good. GoNoodle's short desk-side physical activities help teachers manage their classroom and improve student performance.